Date free AND nut free, this blend ticks all the boxes! Packed with cacao, chia seeds and Solomon's Gold premium chocolate chips, this mix is a chocolate bomb in your mouth with lashings of health benefits!
This mix is full of goodness containing fiber from chia seeds and good fats, plus it's free of refined sugar, gluten-free and diary-free.
Turn this mix into bliss balls, or pack into a slice base or raw cake base. Because this mix is nut free it's perfect for our little munchkins lunchboxes too (may contain traces of peanuts and other tree nuts).
Share your creations on social media - we love seeing what you do!
- No refined sugar
- Dairy free
- Gluten free
- No blender required
- Quick to make - simply mix, roll into ball shapes, refrigerate, enjoy
- No preservatives, artificial colours or flavours
Ingredients: Pumpkin seeds, premium chocolate chips (cocoa 70%, coconut sugar), chia seeds, organic coconut flour, organic coconut sugar, cacao (12%).
Allergens: May contain traces of peanuts and other tree nuts.
MAKE AT HOME
- You’ll need 3T coconut oil and 3T rice malt syrup (or sweetener of your choice)*
- Makes approximately 15 serves depending on ball size
- Store packet in a cool dry place
- Once assembled, store in fridge for up to 10 days or in the freezer for up to two months.
- *If you would like to try an alternative wet mix, substitute almond butter and honey.